Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just A Hello To You all...

This is a picture of Larry and I a couple of years ago out at Valley Of Fire. I do love those Red Rocks!!! I just thought I would tell you of my latest adventure. On Friday April 25 I went to St. George for a girls weekend reunion. These girls are my 20 plus years Ferron Utah Friends and we have not seen each other in a long while but we picked up as if we had seen each other the week before. The girls were Kara Perry who lives in St. George and hosted the event. Patti Wilson who came all the way from Temonton. Stephanie Wareham who came down from Alpine. Then last but not least Sandy Behling and Jackie Skinner from Ferron, all of those girls managed to ride together in Stephanie's SUV, you can imagine all the fun that ride entailed. Then me from Las Vegas. It was a BLAST!!! I loved every minute of it!!! As you all know friends are a top priority in my life and it was fun to be with them. I would love to host next year, if you girls want to come this far...there is a lot of fun things to do here without crossing the wicked line!!! Speaking of Wicked, how was the play Kara? I want to see that sometime soon. Anyway we shopped til we dropped and ate, laughed, watched Mama Mia and Hair Spray. I fell trying to be a cool Grandma trying on high heels...very hilarious...just ask Patti and Sandyand Kara!!! Then after we left Kara's I went to Lindsay's and saw two of my adorable Grandkids and then I went to see another eternal friend Kathy Petersen and her Mom which was a real treat!! Well until later KEEP SMILING!!! Can you imagine all of us girls including Kathy used to live in Ferron!!!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

yes i can imanige all of you living in ferron i was there

falling must be heretitery lindsay & i fall alot (me with no high heels)

the picture of me & lindsay on my blog you took & what where you doing up so late?

Angie said...

Wow. That sounds like so much fun.

Linz said...

Hey - I don't fall in heel now! Just in everything else... =D

I am so glad that you had fun and that you came by to visit!

Larry and Cindy said...

I am sure glad that at least my daughter's check out my Blog...nobody else does...I am so proficient at it and all!