Monday, April 20, 2009

18 YEARS AT ONE JOB...NOW I AM GOING FOR 18 JOBS IN ONE YEAR AND I AM DOING PRETTY DANG GOOD

Well as most of you know I worked for Dr. Rheen Call for 18 years September 1988 to September 2006 and it was retirement time for him. It was a great job and helped our family very much!!! Well, now it appears I am trying for 18 jobs in one year. Since last July I have worked briefly for LDS Family Services, Hallmark,City of North Las Vegas Detention Center and the most recent job lost was for a
Law Firm and it lasted a whole two weeks and 2 days. It was just too far to drive amoung other reasons. So that is 4. So I only have 14 more by July. I am pretty sure I can handle that. . . don't ya think?

5 comments:

Katy said...

That's harsh! I hate starting new jobs! Good luck with all that!

Linz said...

yuck. but, good luck obtaining your 18 jobs this year! HAHA! Love you!

heidi said...

I agree. Yuck. That doesn't sound fun. Too bad he had to retire.

So I still need to write you an email. Sorry! I am really bad at remembering to write when I have time. You are so so sweet to ask about me and stuff! Thank you!

mandi said...

haha That is funny! That's pretty crappy, but go Aunt Cindy! I know you can do it.

Pam and Rand said...

Ouch - job changes are tramatic. Maybe the Lord is telling you NOT to work! Aren't we getting close to retirement?