Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well It's Been OVER a Month So Here Goes!!!


Hi Everyone...I am trying to be more timely in my posts. This picture is from our Hawaii trip two years ago! Our computer won't cooperate in letting up download more recent pictures!! These computers can drive a woman CRAZY!!! Well, tonight Larry and I went to the Saturday night session of our Stake Conference and it was FABULOUS!!! They covered marriage, self reliance, and putting forth the effort to know your kids and listen to them and look into their eyes and you will have the power of discernment! President Moody said we need to build strong bridges so our children can follow us and not fall into the rushing rapids in the muddy river below! He said we should interview our kids and us the "For the Strength of Youth" pamphlet! All in all it was a great meeting.

Another great thing I did this week to prove I am not retarded is I took a all day class of Excel 2007 Level one. I even got a certificate!!! So am I smart or what? Next week I am moving on to two more classes "Effective Time Management on Tuesday and on Wednesday Excel 2007 Level 2. Then in December I will b e taking 5 more all day classes. It will include Word 2007 Level 1 & 2, Outlook 2007 Level 1 Business Etiquette and Organizational Skills. That last class I can really use. If you know me very well, then you know what I mean!!! I really like working at Deseret Industries!!! I was really surprised, I didn't think I would like it but you know me...I turn everything into a party!!!

We dressed up for Halloween for my work and Larry even came as Shrek and of course me as Fiona. All my co workers and all the customers loved it and I won the prize for the best costume! I even pinned the triples to my dress but I only had 2 because I couldn't find the other one. I still can't find him and it has been months...I hope he is doing alright without any food or water! I hope CPS doesn't come after me for losing one of my triples. I will let you know when I find him.

Well Larry has been working hard!!! In fact more like a 30 year old then he comes home so tired! With all the lay offs he is doing more and more and more work but we are just so so so grateful that he still has is GREAT JOB at the MIRAGE!!!

WE LOVED coming up for the Taylor Halloween Party. It has been so long since we have gotten to come for that. It was GREAT seeing everyone and having a fun party and getting our faces painted and all the other fun stuff we did!!! Well, I am going to try to post more often so you will know we are alive and well!!! TAA - TAA for now, as Tigger would say!!! Love to All, Cindy

6 comments:

Angie said...

Good job on your first class. I hope you enjoy the rest of them. Love you!

Linz said...

Mom, you are so funny! Congrats on your class and good luck in the rest! Yea! Also, good luck finding the lost oger triplet.

Love you!

Michelle said...

Oh Cindi - it was so SO good to see you guys! Sounds like life is busy and full ... and you are making the best party out of it ever!!

Thanks for posting! I love hearing about what's goin' on.

mandi said...

It was REALLY good to see you at the party! You guys looked so good!! You're definitely busy and you DO make everything into a party! I love being around you and hearing you talk. You crack me up! Love you!

Pam and Rand said...

Yes! An update. Your Shrek and Fiona costumes are the best. It was super fun to have you come for Halloween. I'm glad you like your job. I need to work at making mine more of a party instead of a pooper. I shouldn't complain - I'm glad I have such a good job. Good luck on the computer classes.

April said...

I love your Shrek & Fiona costumes! I remember the first time I saw you wearing them.

Good job on getting Excel 2007 certified, way to go! :-)