Saturday, March 12, 2011

GETTING OLD IS NOT FUN!!!

A few weeks ago I was a volenteer in the kitchen at the Las Vegas Temple. When my shift was over I could barely walk up the stairs. It was so weird and then I found myself with really tight hamstrings and really tight nerves around my tail bone. I suffered with it for a while and after deciding I would need some help with this, I went to the doctor (And oh by the way that night after working at the Temple I came around the corner into the family room and tripped on the rug and fell hard. I was sure my ankle was broken but fortunately I can walk on it so that is the least of my problems!) The next day I still couldn't walk very well or my normal speed. I am in some kind of low-slow gear. Then when I finally went to the Doctor she gave me muscle relaxers and pain med and a medrol pack (steroids) I still didn't fell better and some time during the night the skin at the bottom of my stomach started hurting really bad. So when I got up and looked it was all red and hard and hot. Turns out to be an abcess. It got worse so she had to numb it and lance. It was about the size of my middle finger or a little bigger. I sure feels better since she got all that uck out of me. My tummy feels a ton better and I am walking better but not at all like normal. I am working on it and my Dr. had me also go to a Chiropractor and that helped also. Well I hope I am not too depressing but venting has helped. I am going to post more often. So check in!!! Love To All, Cindy

6 comments:

Linz said...

Oh, my gosh! I can't believe it! I am so glad you got that cleaned out and that you're feeling better! I hope you get back to 100% soon! Love you!

Angie said...

Oh, no. I'm glad you got that taken care of. =( I wish I was closer sometimes. Hope you feel better quick!

Michelle said...

Feel better quick!

mandi said...

BOOOO! That's super not fun! I don't want my funny Auntie Cindy to be sad. :( Hope that frown turns upside down and you feel better real soon! :) Love ya!

Pat and Brent said...

I'm so sorry - what an ordeal! Guess it could happen at any age so I hope you get back to your youthful fun loving self very quickly. :)

qifei2012 said...

Probably point that a majority of folks deal with upon realizing an improved fitness level is that you will resume its past solutions simply because don't have the education about how to continue to keep themselves around brand-new and additionally enhanced form
90 day workout. Your current fitness instructor may offer you the interior techniques to stay looking great, sometimes a long time immediately after utilizing the conditioning teacher
Insanity workout.
Wholesale p90x workout