Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Is A Special Day But I don't really know why!!!


Happy Labor Day Everyone. Hopefully now the weather will be cooler on a consistant basis!!! I could go for that and I KNOW Larry could go for that (working outside). I am in the process of making a baby quilt for a friend to give to a friend, it is turning out cute!!! It will be nice to have Larry home on Monday and then on Friday will are going to see Angie (it's her birthday on friday). Larry is going to help them refinish their deck. It will be nice and cool up there...I am sure!!! Well, have a great holiday!!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Hope you have good time at Angie's. It was 27 degrees at the ranch this morning but did get to 50 by the afternoon.

Angie said...

Can't wait to see you!

Martin Family said...

We miss you guys a ton also. Thanks for checking up on us. Love ya. Sarah

Pam and Rand said...

I do check out your blog, I don't always take time to comment. You do need to update! Love you tons,
Pam