Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Birthday in Disneyland

Well, last Sunday we got back to Las Vegas from the Happiest Place On Earth!!! Larry took me to Disneyland for my birthday just him and I. It was really fun we left on Thursday May 13 and drove down to Disneyland and went to Downtown Disney that day. On Thursday we went to Disneyland and on Friday we went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We had a wonderful time and it was a real treat. We did get a really cute picture of Larry and I with Goofy. I will try to post it. I have to scan it first. I am not to fancy with the computer as you all know.
My gig at Deseret Industries is over. My time was up and I am done as of Tuesday May 11. It was a good experience but it was time to go!!! So now I am home and I am working on some things to sell on the internet at etsy.com. I still have to do some work on that before I will be up and running. I do have a link to my Cindy's Censations blog. You can go to it from this blog the link is on the right.

3 comments:

Linz said...

I am glad you had fun!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Disneyland is a great way to celebrate!

Good for you, Cindy - on your "Censations" business/blog. What a cute title!

Angie said...

Sorry I missed this post! Glad you had a great time.